Work has been getting me down as of late. It was a few short years ago when I was interviewing for medical school. I sat before a committee explaining why I wanted to be a doctor. I wanted to help sick people get better. In whatever creative way you say it, in essence, this is [...]
It has been way too long since I’ve written on this blog and for no over reason besides the fact that I’ve been exhausted. I’ve been a doctor going on four years now and I can’t help but feel that it isn’t quite what I expected. American society is in a debate right now as [...]
This is my first medical documentary. It was the culmination of a two year effort of filming. We made a film trying to give a brief glimpse into what it is like to be on dialysis.
This is our third and final video we made for residency. Good times. I Gotta Feeling from Arzhang Fallahi on Vimeo.
I Gotta Feeling from Arzhang Fallahi on Vimeo.
A well deserved tribute to my dad and his long and prolific career. The BBC joined by dad on his latest field day in Parma Idaho. Watch the clip below.
It was another sleepless night intern year. I was called to bedside of a deathly ill old woman because her oxygen level was low despite being on the maximum amount of oxygen. I pulled up her x-ray. I squinted to figure out what I was looking out, in case it wasn’t obvious enough. A massive [...]
Our second rap video.
The emergency room is a strange world. It’s both the best and worst of medicine all in one crazy area. In one room someone is getting impacted ear wax cleared from their ear, in another someone is being resuscitated after a cardiac arrest. Some people find their back pain was really a dissected aorta, others [...]
The past month and a half have been very busy. I learned a lot, helped a lot of people. Yet, I lost focus. I lost balance. I missed the voter registration in NYC so I didn’t get to vote, in an election that I wanted more than ever to vote in. Over the past eight [...]
- Berlin Wall Surrealism December 29, 2006
- Missing the old ways February 10, 2007
- Christmas in Deutschland December 27, 2006
- New Sleeker iPods in August 2004? July 15, 2004
- Police Helps Me Round at Hospital December 10, 2006
- The Hellish Snoqualmie Pass December 15, 2006
- Blood Diamond and Change December 9, 2006
- Missing Medicine January 21, 2013
- Tied September 24, 2011
- Life in the Spin Cycle July 1, 2011
- Our Final Music Video July 1, 2011
- I Gotta Feelin’ June 12, 2011
- My Father on BBC World News November 25, 2010
- Do No Harm July 22, 2010
- polo lacoste homme: Les consommateurs qui aiment le nom de marque de, ...
- как можно похудеть: This really is attention-grabbing, You're pretty ...
- легкий способ похудеть: Many thanks quite a lot intended for sharing that ...
- быстро похудеть на 10 кг: Exceptional write-up. I'd been looking at constan...
- быстро и эффективно похудеть: Hey, just become tuned in to your current website ...
- меню диеты на день: I really don't actually know how I ended in place...
- как можно похудеть: Heya now i'm with the main time below. I discover...